Nothing lasts forever, not even concrete. But Metro Concrete Raising Inc. adheres to all of the best practices in the industry to make sure our rock-solid pours stand the test of time. These are a few of our standard practices to ensure a top-quality job.
- Ensure the subsurface is stable and properly compacted
- Install steel reinforcing bars to strengthen and tie the slabs together.
- Cut control joints strategically to prevent random cracks.
- Use at least 4,000 psi concrete on every job and up to 7,000 psi fast-curing concrete for commercial clients who need to be back on the surface quickly.
- Seal the surface upon completion to enhance curing and block moisture.
- Maintain positive drainage.
Metro Concrete Raising Inc. can replace anything from a few sections of sidewalk or a garage apron to a large driveway, garage floor or patio. We also offer colored and decorative options such as stamped concrete.